Sex o’Clock.. Are we nearly there yet?
We agree, the phrase ‘Scheduled Sex’ doesn’t sound particularly sexy.
Let’s face it though, life creeps in to all the action that we could be having, and although we’ve been primed on the novelty of sex and the thrill of the chase, sometimes it just doesn’t pan out that way.
Spontaneous sex is wonderful, but not having any sex is detrimental.
Whether it’s a temporary measure or a long term solution, let’s just change the name to ‘Have Sex Later’ and actually do it!
We want to still have sex, and there are many benefits to ‘Having Sex Later’.
If you can’t find the time to do it, or you’re both too busy and exhausted when you do have time, remember that the act itself feels good, even if the idea of making it happen feels like effort.
‘Having Sex Later’ means that you still have something to look forward to, and if you’re in a place in your life where this is necessary, here are some reasons why it’s a good idea:
- Planned sex is better than NO sex
- It takes the pressure off non-sex days
- You make far more effort to be ready for scheduled sex
- When you get special attention (like a massage for example) on non-sex nights you know your partners not angling for sex and this creates more intimacy
- This approach can work well for fixing a ‘dry-spell’
- You have the time carved out for it so you can build in trying new things
- You know when to expect it so you can maximise foreplay
Now go put it in your diary, and have some sex!
Founder: Play With Me